Tuesday 27 December 2011

Boring.................play Pokemon?

I was so boring till want to sleep jor....................................
When I was online, nobody was there =.=
Why?
Dun ask this cat, I don't know.
Games, I lost all of it since my computer sot sot.....................................Hey, Vik, you still got Games right? A lot?

So, I played Pokemon................................................
:p

Snowing~

Don't ask me why I used Shin's

Gotcha.........what a old word



And guess what.......................................I was too "lucky" enough...............................................
I meet "fisherman" Andrew =.=
I used the lv 10 (the lowest I have) bt his is lv 5 only......


Another of his....................lv 6 =.=



Arh, I'm just too boring, any other games you wanna intro?

No comments:

Post a Comment